Do you want to use TikTok’s amazing video effects but don’t want to publish a video? I’ve got the solution! TikTok has not introduced any Download option on the App, but you can still save videos on your device (mobile or PC) storage. Here is a quick method on how to download TikTok video without posting.
- Open the TikTok app and start making a video.
- Use TikTok effects, templates, and sounds in your video.
- Once you make a video, you’ll see the “Who can view my video” option before uploading.
- Click on it, and change it to “Only you.”
- Now click on the “Post” video. (It’ll be a private video meant only visible to you).
- Now go to your Profile, Private Videos section and open the video you want to save.
- Click on the horizontal dots (…) and now select the Save Video option.
- Following this method, you can download a TikTok video without posting it.
Isn’t it easy?
In this blog post, I’ll share a few more tips and tricks on how to save a TikTok video without posting. So make sure you read till the end to learn different methods.
How to Save TikTok Draft Video Without Posting?
TikTok is amazing app for making entertainment and comedy videos, voiceover on songs, and adding filters and effects to your videos. But at the same time, you might like to keep some of your videos private and not post them publicly. So, if you want to download your draft videos without posting, here is a quick solution.
Follow the steps to save TikTok videos without posting;
- In the TikTok app, go to your profile and check your videos.
- Click on a Draft video, or make a video and draft it.
- Click on a desired draft video; at the bottom right corner, you’ll see a Post button; click on it.
- Below the hashtags and location options, you’ll see the “Who can view my video” option. Click on it.
- Once you click, you’ll see three options. Choose “Only You.”
- Now post the video, don’t worry. It will only show you.
- Now play the video and click on three horizontal dots (…).
- Now you’ll see different options. In the second row, click on Save Video.
- Finally, you can save a video without posting it. Now you can also delete or again change the video to Draft.
Download TikTok Video Without Posting – The Best Method
Whether you want to download your TikTok videos or your favorite content creator’s videos. I’ve got a quick solution to do that. To download TikTok videos, you don’t need to post your videos; you can still save videos in the phone gallery.
Here are a few steps you need to follow;
- Visit TikTokDownloads.online, a website that allows you to download videos without watermarks.
- Now go to the TikTok video you want to download, and copy its link.
- Paste the copied video link to the video download section.
- The website will show you different video resolution options. Choose one video size, and click on download.
- Now your TikTok video downloading will start immediately.
You can also download a TikTok video downloader app on your smartphone. And the process will be the same as told above.
Video Guide: Download TikTok Videos to Phone Gallery without Posting
Read More: How Do You Pin Videos on Tiktok?
Can I Share a TikTok Video on WhatsApp Without Posting?
Yes, you can share a TikTok video on Whatsapp without posting. The process is straightforward.
- Open the app and start recording a video.
- Edit your video using filters, effects, stickers, voice, etc.
- Once editing is done, click on the Next button.
- Now you’ll see a posting page.
- Click on the “Who can watch this video” option.
- Here you’ll see three options Public, Friends, and Only You.
- Choose Only You and click on Post.
- Your video will be private in your TikTok profile.
- Now click on the video, and press the horizontal dots (…).
- Here you’ll see different sharing platforms. Choose Whatsapp, and share it with the desired contact.
This method is useful for all sharing platforms. For example, following the above steps, you can send your videos to Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
In other words, you can use TikTok as a video editor, benefit from its filters and effects, and share your video wherever you want.
How to Remove the TikTok Watermark From Videos?
You can use two methods to remove watermarks from TikTok videos for free.
- Method 1: Once you download the video, import the video into any video editor tool. The best tool would be the Canva or TopClipper video editor. Import your video, and click on the Crop video option. Now select the watermark area and crop it. In this way, you can easily remove the watermark from your videos.
- Method 2: You can use our websites TikTokdownloads. Our websites will help you download TikTok videos without a watermark. Copy and paste the video link on the landing page download bar to save the video without a watermark.
Frequently Asked Questions
I hope you’ve got many ideas for saving the TikTok draft video in the gallery without posting. TikTok allows you many features, so now you can take advantage and use this app for fun and benefits.
Just ensure not to post videos publicly. Otherwise, they’ll be shown to anyone. Post them privately and save them in your gallery. You can use multiple apps and websites to download videos.
In a nutshell, it’s up to you what method you choose for downloading TikTok videos.